Prawns with M-Ocean
Prawns are always a great appetizer. The natural flavor that resides within is a true delight. Now imagine if you will that already wonderful flavor touched by "...a spice off the wings of angels". That's what you will get when you add our M~Ocean spice blend.
Author: Pollen Ranch
Title: Prawns with M~Ocean
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Total Time 11 Minutes
- 1-1/4 tsp. M~Ocean Spice Blend
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 lb. prawns, cleaned, deveined, with tails left on
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine M~Ocean, pepper and salt. Toss with prawns to coat. Add parsley and toss again. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat (pan should be large enough to accommodate prawns in a single layer, or cook in batches). Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until pink and firm. Do not overcook.
- Place on a round dish and serve with a cocktail sauce, warm butter or by themselves.