Lamb Meatballs with Fennel Pollen
This is a very simple and tasty recipe to create some of the most amazing meatball ever with Lamb and Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen. These also are amazing in spaghetti or any other dish you can imagine meatballs in you have to try these.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped fine and sauteed in 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped fine
- 2 eggs (or 1/4 cup egg beaters)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fennel pollen
Combine all ingredients and mix together by hand. Form mixture into 3 ounce balls. Into the middle of each ball stuff: 1/2 inch cube of Feta (or your favorite hard cheese) Bake meatballs at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp. fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Keep refrigerated until service. This is a great Muse Buse that can be served on spoons with the Aioli on the spoon and the meatball above. Bon Appetit!