Goat Cheese with Fennel Pollen
This recipe is for the true cheese lover. It combines some of the best flavors into a wonderful spread. If you have never tried fennel goat cheese, it is a must! We highly recommend it!
Recipe contributed by:Christine B.
Recipe Yield: 1 lb
Serving size: 1 medium slice
Prep time: 30 min
Total time: 3-4 days
Hand made goat cheese using natural fresh ingredients and fennel pollen from Pollen Ranch. This wonderful recipe is easy and will please the palate.
- 1 lb soft goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen
- 1/8 tsp Ground Dried Lavender
- Mix lavender and fennel pollen together and coat cheese evenly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let flavors meld together for 3-4 days.
- Enjoy on Baguettes or your favorite cracker.