Spicy Fennel Pollen Bloody Mary
As the punctuation to a very long and busy week with holiday cooking prep on top, we thought a Fennel Friday that celebrates Drinking Fennel was in order. And yes, we are starting with lunch!
To that end and to complement your Easter Brunch, we present the Spicy Fennel Pollen Bloody Mary – light, delicious with a bit of kick, plus all of the delish of FENNEL POLLEN! Amazing – Fennel Pollen is even good in a cocktail!
Get your Happy Hour juices going – and don’t forget to bring your Fennel Pollen to Easter Brunch!
Happy Fennel Friday!
Author : Chief Taste Tester Kimberly
- 1 1/2 ounces (1 jigger) Citron vodka (really lightens it up!)
- 1/2 cup tomato juice or V8 (or to top of glass)
- 1 teaspoon of Spicy Fennel Sea Salt
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Tabasco to taste
- 1 fennel frond for garnish
- Spicy Fennel Sea Salt for around the glass
- Sprinkle of Fennel Pollen or Zen-Sational Fennel Pollen Blend for garnish
- Combine the vodka, the tomato juice, Spicy Fennel Sea Salt, the Worcestershire sauce, the Tabasco, 1 cup ice cubes, and salt and pepper to taste in a shaker and shake well.
- Coat the outside lip of the glass with Spicy Fennel Sea Salt.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice cubes and pop in the fennel fronds.
Our delightful Fennel Pollen blends were provided by Pollen Ranch – our partner for Fennel Friday!
Our divine Glass Straw was provided by Glass Dharma - stay tuned for our review!