Can you say yum! This caramelized salmon is just delish. You get a palate pleasing complex flavor that makes your taste buds crave more. We replicated this recipe and it was pure delight.
Title: Caramelized Salmon
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 Minutes
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. grape-seed oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup mirin
- ½ tsp. tarragon
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen
- 3 tbsp. Tamari
- Place skillet over medium heat. Add grape-seed oil and butter to skillet and heat. Add salmon fillets to skillet, skin side up, and sear for 2½ to 3minutes on each side.
- Pour mirin over salmon, turn heat up to medium high and cook until sticky bubbles form.
- Lower heat to medium and add tarragon, pepper and Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen to taste.
- Add Tamari and reduce heat further.
- Spoon sauce over fish and serve.