Citrus and Fennel Pollen Scallops
When you mix the cirtus flavor of lemon and orange with fennel pollen you get a magical reaction. The aroma and flavors are so delectable you truly wont be able to wait for the dish to be done.
Title: Citrus and Fennel Pollen Scallops
Author: Pollen Ranch
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. olive oi
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- ½ tsp. Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 lb. scallops
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen, garlic and orange zest.
- Add scallops and toss well.
- Let set at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat in skillet.
- Remove scallops from marinade and fry in hot oil until browned (3 – 4 minutes).
- Add marinade to pan and heat 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta.