Baked Bass with M-Ocean
One of the best fresh water fish you can get is a bass. Tender succulent meat with a juicy and sweet undertone. This is that traditional recipe with a new touch, Pollen Ranch's M~Ocean brings a whole new dimension of flavors to the table when used on fish.
Baked Bass with M~Ocean
Author: Pollen Ranch
Cooktime 20 Minutes
- 4 – 8 oz. bass fillets
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. M~Ocean
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place fillets in a single layer on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp. oil over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper and M~Ocean.
- Stir to combine and sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until a knife can be inserted without resistance, and internal temperature reaches 145 F.