Grilled Catfish with M-Ocean
Probably the best tasting Grilled Catfish with M-Ocean
Author: Mr. C.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Total Time 15 Min
- 1 1.5lbs Catfish Fillet
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Lemon
- 1T Pollen Ranch’s M~Ocean
- Put 1/4 cup butter into a pan and melt.
- Put the catfish in the butter and use half of the lemon to squeeze fresh juice on the sides and over the fish.
- Allow to cook on each side for at least 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily. The heat will vary based on your skillet but I suggest a medium to high heat on average.
- Once the fish is done take a tablespoon of Pollen Ranch’s M~Ocean spice and sprinkle it over the fish and serve.
- You can garnish with fresh lemon and orange slices.