Pollen Asian Ahi Tuna
Ahi tuna is such a tasty treat. It picks up all the exterior flavors and mingles them in such a delightful way that your taste buds are about to burst with joy. When you take that into consideration it seems almost unbelievable that it could or would get any better. Pollen Ranch has taken the basic Ahi Tuna recipe and touched it up with one of our Pollen Asian spice blend. This unique blend of herbs and spices provides an entirely new delectable aroma and flavor to your palate as you dip your fork into the tender ahi meat. We hope you enjoy this with your family or friends as much as we have.
Title: Pollen Asian Ahi Tuna
Author: Pollen Ranch
PrepTime: 5 Minutes
Cooktime 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3lb or better Ahi Tuna
- 1T Pollen Asian Seasoning
- Lightly coat grill (or fry pan, etc) with olive oil & heat to medium high.
- Sear ahi tuna briefly (2-3 minutes), sprinkling Pollen Asian on top of the fish.
- Turn fish over & sprinkle with Pollen Asian again.
- The Ahi tuna should be light brown on both sides, and close to raw in the center.