Spicy Roasted Nuts
These spicy roasted nuts are amazing when you top them with Little Devil or for added heat Big Devil. Very simple and only takes about 30 minutes to make.
Author: Pollen Ranch
Title: Spicy Roasted Nuts
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. Little Devil or more heat Big Devil
- 2 tbsp. oil or melted butter
- 2 to 3 cups walnuts (or cashews, almonds, or any other nuts, raw or dry roasted)
- Mix Little Devil with oil or butter in a crock pot or sauce pan.
- Add the nuts and allow to sit for 3 minutes.
- Nuts can be spread onto a cookie sheet and baked at 200 for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- You can bag them or serve as a snack during game night.