Divine Roasted Nuts
These roasted nuts are divine. You get a very sweet candied like nut out of every batch. Kids love them and you can even bag and give as gifts on the holidays as a healthy snack. Very simple and only takes about 30 minutes to make.
Author: Pollen Ranch
Title: Divine Roasted Nuts
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
Total time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. Divine Desserts
- 2 tbsp. oil or melted butter
- 2 to 3 cups walnuts (or cashews, almonds, or any other nuts, raw or dry roasted)
- Mix Little Devil with oil or butter in a crock pot or sauce pan.
- Add the nuts and allow to sit for 3 minutes.
- Nuts can be spread onto a cookie sheet and baked at 200 for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- You can bag them or serve as a snack during game night.