Banana French Toast with Divine Desserts
This banana french toast with Divine Desserts always takes me back to my childhood. I would wake in the morning, walk to the kitchen, open the fridge door and see what there was for breakfast. Saturday morning was a special time in our family. My mother would make these big meals with fried or scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits or potatoes and gravy and pancakes or french toast. Now that I have children, we have made Saturday morning breakfast a tradition in our home as well. Banana french toast with Divine Desserts is our hands down family favorite. We hope you enjoy this meal as well, with someone you love.
Author: Mr. C.
PrepTime: 5 Minutes
Cooktime: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 tablespoon Divine Desserts
- 1 banana sliced
- 6 sliced whole wheat bread.
- Place all ingredients (except bread) into a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour batter into a shallow dish/plate
- Dip each bread slice into the batter for several seconds, coating both sides.
- Place bread in a buttered non stick skillet and cook over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Butter, and serve. You can add other toppings to your dish to give it that extra love. I have my pure maple syrup, blueberries, strawberries, and banana slices to top mine.